- 2 cups of grated zucchini, squeezed to drain
- handful chives
- 1/4 cup feta crumbled
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- coconut oil to fry
- Grate the zucchinis and drizzle some salt over it, let stand for 15 minutes. After squeeze to drain the remaining water out of the zucchinis.
- Mix the zucchini, chives, feta flour, egg and some salt in a bowl.
- Heat the oil in a pan
- Spoon the zucchini mixture into the pan and fry till golden brown on both sides.
- 1 cucumber
- 180 g Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbls olive oil (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves squeezed
- salt and pepper
- Grate the cucumber drizzle some salt over it and let stand for 15 minutes. After squeeze to drain.
- Mix all ingredients together. If you think it is to thick, add some olive oil.
- put the Tzaziki in the refrigerator for about 1 hour before serving.