Baby two rolled in. We bought a smaller camera, so I could take it with me and all the other things you have to schlep with you, no? Probably she won't get a million pictures, but I think this is OK.
I accept the fact I won't win the mother of the year and I am OK with that. I think all of you mothers should win a mother award, because we all doing good, sometimes more than other times, but we are still awesome! Nobody is perfect! Are you too?
1. You may need 5 Alarm settings in the morning
2. Mixing up months and days (who cares!)
3. Dirty dishes! Don't have to say more :)
4. Photo album not finished
5. Endless laundry load
6. Attempting meal planning
7. Finding some frozen meals in the freezer
8. Mess! Just put that sign up: "Pardon the mess, my kids are making memories!"
Any other point to add?
The last 7 weeks I could not be an OK mom while travelling, living at my parents in-law house everything is and was upside down, but this will change next week. We found an apartment, and I can start being an OK mom again. I feel a need for it.
Till next week...