· ¾ cup almond meal
· ¼ cup of flax seed
· ¼ cup of coconut flour
· ¼ cup of unsalted butter
· 1 large egg
· 1½ tsp of chili pepper spice (use more if you like it extra spicy)
· ½ tsp of paprika
· ½ tsp of salt
1. Heat oven to 180°C.
2. Line a large flat baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Mix all of the ingredients in a food processor or by hand
4. Place dough between two large sheets of parchment paper. On a flat surface use a rolling pin to flatten the dough. Flatten the dough to the thickness of a thin cracker.
5. Lift off the top of the parchment paper.
6. Using a knife or pizza cutter, cut the dough into triangles.
7. Gently lift the parchment paper with the cut dough, and invert it onto the baking sheet with the parchment paper.
8. Gently pull the parchment paper off leaving the dough on the baking sheet.
9. Bake in the oven at 180°C for 7 ½-10 minutes. The chips are done when the dough is crispy and light brown.
Nutritional Facts per 1 Chip = Fat 1.58g, Net Carbs 0.62g, Protein 1.19g, Calories 42.93