- 125 g ricotta cheese
- 4 Eggs
- Pinch of salt
- 20 g sugar equivalent (optional)
1. Add ricotta, eggs and salt in a bowl or blender. Mix, until combined and smooth.
2. Heat a lightly buttered Teflon or crepe pan over medium heat.
3. Depending on the size of the pan, add ¼ or ½ cup of the batter to the pan, spread evenly.
4. Once the edges start to brown and curl, loosen with a spatula and flip.
5. Serve hot, or layer between paper towel and refrigerate or freeze for later.
Add 2 handful of spinach and blend it well.
Total of 6 g net carbs