A delicious, quick and comforting snack or weeknight meal which can be enjoyed cold or warm. If you are not allergic to beef, you can take beef, veal or any grounded meat you like.
So here is the asked recipe , enjoy!
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut unsweetened
- 1/2 cup tomato's chopped or for hurried cooks, Ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2-3 eggs
- 1 small onion
- 2 carrots
- 500 g grounded pork
- salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese, for diary lovers
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well. Best by hand and good for the joints :)
- scoop mixture in to 12 cup muffin pan or a mini muffin pan to make snack bites.
- Put it in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Let it cool!