· 2 Eggs
· 80 g Butter
· 100 g Xylit or 50 g Stevia powder
· 200 g Almonds or Hazelnuts meal
· 2 EL Gingerbread mix (ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg)
· 2 EL Dark chocolate powder
· 1 TL Baking powder
1. Eggs, sweetener and butter are mixed well together.
2. Add spices, almonds, chocolate powder and baking powder to the mixture.
3. Preheat oven to 180°C
4. Spread the dough on a baking sheet (5-7 mm thick) in a rectangle of 25x30 cm.
5. Bake for 15 minutes
6. Take out of the oven and let it cool. Cut it in rectangular. Yield 45 cookies.
You may want to sprinkle the cookies with a sugar free powdered sugar or sprinkle with chocolate icing.
Each cookie: 0, 31 g Carbohydrate
Total for the 45 cookies: 2102 kcal - Protein 54, 45g - Carbohydrate 14,11g - Fat 203,63g