· 1 egg
· 3 Tbsp. raw honey
· 4 Tbsp. butter
· 1 tsp vanilla
· 2 cups almond meal
· ¼ cup coconut meal
· ½ tsp salt
· ½ tsp baking soda
Instruction for the crust:
· In a bowl mix the almond meal, coconut meal, salt and baking soda.
· Add the egg, honey and vanilla. Mix and whisk well.
· Next incorporate the butter, drop small pieces of the soft butter into it till it forms dough. If your dough is too wet, add some almond meal.
· Place it in a well-greased tart pan or lined with parchment paper. I preferred the parchment paper.
· Work the dough by hand into the pan and build up the sides and all around.
· Bake it at 200°C for 15 - 20 minutes.
· Let it cool before filling the pie.
Ingredients for the filling:
· 1 Tbsp. starch
· 6 dl milk
· 2 Tbsp. Xylitol or 11/2 Tbsp. stevia
· 2 eggs
· ½ vanilla bean
Instruction for the filling:
· Constantly stir and bring it to boil. Straight after it boiled, poor it in a bowl and let it cool.
· From time to time stir the top of the filling to avoid building up some kind of a skin.
· Poor the filling into the pie. Top it with strawberry or any other preferred berries. Approximately ½ pint (250 grams)